Mix B, the second of four sets in the 2023 Hot Wheels Fast & Furious premium series features five cars from the Fast & Furious film franchise.
- 1969 Chevy Camaro - 2 Fast 2 Furious
- Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
- W Motors Lykan HyperSport - Furious 7
- 1971 Plymouth GTX - The Fate of the Furious
- Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Widebody - F9
Each of the all-metal vehicles has premium details and Real Rider wheels.
This is only the second Hot Wheels release of the Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60. Its first appearance was in the 2021 Car Culture: Toyota series.
The Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 is a mid-size SUV that was produced by Toyota between 1980 and 1992. In order to compete in the growing SUV market, the FJ60 had a spacious interior and was equipped with features such as power windows, power locks, and air conditioning, which were not common in off-road vehicles at the time.