Here are close-ups of the cars in mix "D", the fourth set within the 2023 Hot Wheels Fast & Furious premium series.
One new casting is in the mix, the 1991 BMW M5.
- Toyota Supra - Inspired by 2 Fast 2 Furious
- Land Rover Defender 110 - Fast & Furious 6
- 1970 Chevrolet Nova SS - F9
- 1991 BMW M5 - Fast X - New Casting
- Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera - Fast X
Each all-metal vehicle has premium details and Real Rider wheels.
The Supra in this set is based on a 1994 Toyota Supra. The car in the 2 Fast 2 Furious movie was a Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34) which was produced from 1999 to 2002.
The 1991 BMW M5 is a high-performance sports sedan from BMW's M division, which is known for creating more powerful and sportier versions of BMW's regular models.
It is part of the E34 generation that was produced from 1988 to 1995. Only 12,254 of the E34 M5 were made.