May Hot Wheels Giveaways
Attention Hot Wheels collectors! Check out this month's Hot Wheels giveaways.
Let's begin with a Red Line Club car and a Treasure Hunt.
- Series One Twin Mill - A Red Line Club car from 2002 that is Spectraflame red decorated with twin Hot Wheels logos on the nose. It is individually numbered and limited to 10,000.
- Cadillac Cien - A 2004 Treasure Hunt that's black emblazoned with flames and is equipped with Deep Dish Real Rider wheels.
Eligible HWheadline subscribers are automatically entered into the two giveaways.
'57 Chevy Bel Air
This month you also have a chance to add a 2015 Collector Edition '57 Chevy Bel Air to your collection. The Walmart exclusive is Zamac decorated with a red roof and flames, white accents, and "5" on the doors. Its Real Rider wheels feature Deep Dish rims and redline tires.
Later this month I will give you the details on how to enter the '57 Chevy giveaway.
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
The 2023 Hot Wheels Legends Tour launches this month. What better way to celebrate than with the Legends Tour car from 2022?
The Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32) has a Spectraflame purple and white livery, a variety of sponsor logos, and rides on Real Rider wheels. It was available to attendees of last year's Legends Tour events.
On May 13, you will get a chance to be the winner of the Skyline and add some high-speed excitement to your collection.
Congratulations to the winners of March's Hot Wheels giveaways.
- Pedro G. from Berwyn, IL won the Lucky Charms Customized VW Drag Bus.
- John C. from Goose Creek, SC won the Wheaties Customized VW Drag Bus.
- Everton H. from Miami, FL won the '33 Roadster on a Japanese blister card from 2000. The charity auction benefited the Toys For Tots charity.
Did you know that the winners of these Hot Wheels giveaways are not always the first person selected?
Each month I often do not receive a reply to an email notification and an alternate winner is chosen. Sometimes it's the second or third alternate that finally replies and receives the Hot Wheels car.
I don't want you to miss out because you didn't see an email. When I notify a potential winner, emails are sent from email@example.com.
Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts and/or sending an email to email@example.com will help. It signals to your mail provider that emails to-and-from this address should be trusted and may prevent the email from going into your spam or promotions folder.
Winner selection and notification for the April giveaways will begin on or about May 7.
Good luck and have a great day!
Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. No purchase necessary. See the official rules for more details.