Gear up for a sleigh full of surprises with Hot Wheels giveaways that include a Super Treasure Hunt, RLC Holiday Car, and more.
Kicking off the season of giving is the Splittin' Image Treasure Hunt.
Splittin' Image - Treasure Hunt
The white 2004 Treasure Hunt is emblazoned with black and purple flames and boasts deep dish Real Rider wheels.
Five More Giveaways
Enter the holiday fast lane with five additional chances to win limited edition Hot Wheels – because there's no such thing as too many Hot Wheels!
16 Angels - Super Treasure Hunt
The 2017 Super Treasure Hunt is gold chrome embellished with happy holidays graphics and Real Rider wheels with white tires.
Drag Dairy - Holiday Car
The 2013 Red Line Club Holiday Car is Spectraflame green adorned with holiday graphics, snowflakes, and Real Rider wheels complete with white redline tires.
AMC Gremlin Grinder - Neo-Classics
The Neo-Classics release from the 2008 Red Line Club is Spectraflame smoke enhanced with a gremlin graphic on the roof and classic redline wheels.
1969 Dodge Charger R/T - RLC
The 2023 Red Line Club release is Spectraflame yellow and rides on Real Rider wheels with 5-spoke mag rims.
Purple Passion Collector Edition
The 2008 Collector Edition has a matte black livery with red designs, the Hot Wheels logo, and a 40th Anniversary emblem. It rides on Real Rider wheels with redline tires.
Congratulations to the winners of October's Hot Wheels giveaways.
- Sean H. from Anchorage, AK won a Blown Delivery 2022 RLC Party Car.
- Thomas D. from Auburn, NY won a '57 Roadster 2002 Treasure Hunt.
- Stefan H. from Fort Walton Beach, FL won a Series One Evil Twin from 2002.
- John H. from Pleasanton, TX won a 1995 Spawn Mobile.
Winner selection and notification for the November giveaways will begin on or about December 7.
- Potential winners are notified via email from email@example.com.
- Adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book helps make sure you receive notification emails.
- You could also send an email to email@example.com. This signals to your mail provider that emails to-and-from this address should be trusted.
Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. No purchase necessary. See the Official Rules for more details.