Hot Wheels Giveaways Alert! It's a brand new month which means a new batch of Hot Wheels giveaways.
First up is a Red Line Club release and a Treasure Hunt.
- Series One Heavy Chevy - A Red Line Club car from 2002 that is individually numbered and limited to 10,000.
- Lotus Project M250 - A 2002 Treasure Hunt that boasts dark red metalflake paint and Deep Dish Real Rider wheels.
Eligible HWheadline subscribers are automatically entered into the two giveaways.
You also have a chance to be the winner of a Hot Wheels Collector Edition Chevy Silverado or Ford Econoline.
- Chevy Silverado Off Road - A 2019 Collector Edition that is Zamac enhanced with stripes, the Hot Wheels logo, and off-road Real Rider wheels.
- '60s Ford Econoline Pickup - A 2020 Collector Edition that is Spectraflame purple embellished with red & white stripes, the Hot Wheels logo, and Real Rider wheels.
Later this month I will give you the details on how to enter each of these Collector Edition giveaways.
Congratulations to the winners of April's Hot Wheels giveaways.
- Joni H. from Ontario, OR won the Series One Mutt Mobile from 2002.
- Nickole J. from Marion, IA won the Tomart's Price Guide '47 Ford from 2000.
- Clifford R. from Paris, MO won the 2006 Nationals Purple Passion.
- Joe V. from Westville, NJ won the 2013 SRT Viper Super Treasure Hunt from 2017.
- Jeremy C. from Shelbyville, TN won the Splittin' Image Treasure Hunt from 2004.
- John F. from Modesto, CA won the Van de Kamp's '67 Pontiac GTO from 2000.
Don’t miss out
Winner selection and notification for the May giveaways will begin on or about June 7.
I don't want you to miss out because you didn't see the email notification.
Adding email@example.com to your contacts and/or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org will help.
It signals to your mail provider that emails to-and-from this address should be trusted and may prevent the email from going into your spam or promotions folder.
Say "Trusted Email", "Verified", "Hi", or whatever you want when you send me an email. It only takes a minute and you only need to do it once.
Good luck and have a great day!
Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. No purchase necessary. See the Official Rules for more details.