Be on the lookout for cars 10, 11, and 12 in the 2023 Hot Wheels Red Edition series. Vehicles in the set are painted red or feature red highlights and accents.
- Ford Escort RS2000 - 4/250
- LB Super Silhouette Nissan Silvia (S15) - 17/250
- Tesla Model Y - 37/250 - New Casting
- McLaren Elva - 82/250
- '67 Jeepster Commando - 94/250
- 1986 Toyota Van - 95/250
- Dodge Charger Drift - 54/250
- '82 Cadillac Seville - 75/250
- Audi RS e-tron GT - 109/250
- DMC DeLorean - 101/250
- GMC Hummer EV - 116/250
- '76 Chevy Chevette - 197/250
Red Edition uses recolored vehicles from other series that share the same graphics and mainline collector number. A total of twelve cars are in this Target exclusive set.
Cars 10, 11, and 12 can be found in mix "N" of 2023 Hot Wheels mainline cases at Target stores.